الاثنين، 30 ديسمبر 2013

URGENT BUSINESS.

  Dear Friend
 
You may be surprise to receive this mail since you don't know me personally, but with due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal. I am Mr. Yusuf Ahmad the son of Mr. Tariq Ahmad of Darfur Sudan. It is indeed my pleasure to contact you for assistance of a business venture which I intend to establish in your country.
 
 I got your contact while I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist me and my family to transfer fund to your personal or private account for investment purpose Though I have not met with you before, but considering the recent political instabilities in my country, I believe one has to risk confiding in success sometimes in life.
 
 There is this huge amount of money (US$8 Million.) EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) which my late Father deposited here in South Africa awaiting claim before he was assassinated by unknown persons during this war in Darfur Sudan.
 
 Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe for security and political reasons. I want you to help me retrieve this money for onward transfer to any designated bank account of your choice for investment purposes on these areas below:
1) Transport Industry
2) Mechanized agriculture.
3} Estate investment
 
 I will then furnish you with more details and I have mutually agreed to compensate you with 30% which is your share for assisting me, and 5% for any expenses that might be incurred by both parties in the course of the transaction. Then the remaining 65% will be for me and my family, which you will help us to invest in your country. Please, you can contact me through this Email yusufahmad002@gmail.com or call +27747310395.
 
All I require is your honest & kind co-operation. I will give you further details as soon as you show interest in helping me. I wait for your kind consideration to my proposal.
 
 Best Regards,
 Mr. Yusuf Ahmad.

ليست هناك تعليقات: